• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat pro 2020 : Unable to check the fields that will go "read only" after signature fill

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked in Acrobat X Pro, but it doesn't seem to work in Acrobat pro 2020:

I created a form, which is intended to be signed by 4 people, each signature field must be able to make certain text / date fields read-only.

Here's what's going on:
When I right click> properties on the first signature and go to the "signature" tab, the "Nothing happens when the signature is affixed" option is selected by default.

(1) If I select "Read only statement for:" then the option (2) "all fields except" or "only the following fields" and then click on (3) "choose":

When the "field selection" window appears (4), the option in the "digital signature properties" window in the background switches back to "Nothing happens when the signature is affixed" and none of the fields I select are affected

Does anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you tick the boxes for some of the fields in that dialog, though, and then press OK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the "digital signature properties" window "Nothing happens when the signature is affixed" stay checked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines