Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat pro DC app closes immediately

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,
I'm working on ios 10.15 and i have installed Acrobat pro DC as old versions of acrobat doesn't runs on latest ios but acrobat pro DC showing activation error while i'm able to use pro on WEB. I have talked many times with Adobe custumer support but every time they raised tickets but no solution provided by them. Please help me.........

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't an ios 10.15, do you mean macos 10.15 (Catalina)? iOS is only on iPad and iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes...i mean 10.15.7 (Cantalina). Please help if you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mahendra,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the application is closing immediately.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat.

Also as corrected by Test Screen Name, if it is the Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina) and the application is closing immediately, please make sure that you have the application updated to the version 21.05.20048. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

If it doesn't work please try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... 

You may also try create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Also please check the help page - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html and see if the suggestions work for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'ts done now.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines