• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC fillable template with signatures

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if someone can provide me some assistance. We use Acrobat Pro DC. A pdf template was created for our HR department to use for new hires.  HR fills the form out with the pertenient information and then requests the signatures of the different department heads needed.  The form itself works great, but every time we "request signatures". It is asking for additional signatures, or signatures in places that are not showing up on the form.  For example, we have a signatuare field set up for payroll and the person's email address set in the signature field properties, but when the form is filled out and sent as a request signatures, that person is having to sign in a different spot, or in two places, although each signature via prepare form is designated by an individuals email address.  I cannot figure out why it's being over-ridden.  Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving thread to the Acrobat forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines