• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC for Mac not working the ""save as" command

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC for Mac not working the "save as" command on a Mac M1 running macOS Monterrey.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Hi Mário,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please use the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/blank-save-as-dialog-mac.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Meenakshi:

Thank you so much for this!  I have had this problem too and it has been driving me crazy.  I have tried and tried to find a way to solve it, but never could.  Your answer was exactly correct.  I had one check box to remove and now it works perfectly.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  

Patt 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mário,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you mind elaborating on "Acrobat Pro DC for Mac not working the "save as" command"?

What happens when you try to use the "Save as" option?

Share the current Acrobat and Mac OS version numbers.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meenakshi:

Thank you so much for this!  I have had this problem too and it has been driving me crazy.  I have tried and tried to find a way to solve it, but never could.  Your answer was exactly correct.  I had one check box to remove and now it works perfectly.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  

Patt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thank you for replying.

My Mac is a M1 running macOS Monterrey, version 12.2.1, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2020.013.20074.

What happens when I click "save as"command is that a window appears blank and I press the save as command and nothing happens. The only way to save is to export as a reduced pdf file... as the photo attached.Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 08.41.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mário,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please use the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/blank-save-as-dialog-mac.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi!

Please forgive me for taking so long to reply. I am really sorry! Please, accept my apologies!

Perfect path... I used the link above and it worked perfectly!

Again, Thank you very much indeed for your help.

Kind regards,

Mario Lordeiro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines