• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC. I can't edit my filled in textboxes after saving

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat Pro DC.  I inserted text boxes into a form that didn't come with blue text boxes.  I filled in information and saved.  

When I try to Edit Text, program tries to edit the pre-filled form itself, rather than my inputed information.

I only want to edit my filled in info, not things like the form header.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the program tries to edit the pre-filled form itself.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed go to Help > Check for updates.

Are you on Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of the OS? Please check for any missing/pending updates and try updating the OS

Also, pleas share the screen recording of the issue and the PDF form so that we can check it at our end. To share the PDF form please check the steps at https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue color on the fields is like the teaspoon in Matrix: it does not exist.

See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-turn-off-highlight-existing-fields/td-p/4759993

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Fill & Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Edit Text commands allows you to edit the static contents of the file, not the form fields. You should be able to edit the fields in the normal viewing mode, unless they are set as read-only or if the file has been digitally signed or secured or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines