Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC (Mac)- no signature

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My Acrobat Pro DC app on my Mac does not allow me to sign documents. Nothing happens when i push the sign logo in the tool bar or use the "Fill and Sign Yourself" under E-sign at the top. The signatures does not pop up as they used to!

My signature is loaded on the system (I can see them under preferences and signatures).

I have tried to uninstall and re-install, restart the computer but nothing seems to work.

any help on this?

Rgds

Niels 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Niels2444834123kv 

Hope you are doing well. Try these steps and let us know the results to investigate the issue better.

1. Application version? Make sure that the app is up to date.

2. Can you see your signature on https://acrobat.adobe.com . make sure you sign in with the same email that was used on the desktop app.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harsch,

Thanks. Yes, I have checked that it is up to date, also deleted and re-installed it to try if that worked.

My signatures are visible on my online profile.

I am currently working with the quick fix that I have installed Acrobat Reader, which works for signing. But its a bit annoying to have to open PDFs with different programs depending on whether I need to edit it (Adobe Pro DC) or sign it (Acrobat Reader). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines