• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC not allowing strikethrough line thickness or text properties to be adjusted

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat has greyed out the strikethrough line thickness and text properties adjustability , leaving me unable to make needed edits

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adam,

It is for me as well, but I have to admit I've never tried to vary the line-thickness of a strikethrough. Color, yes, but not thickness.

Are you sure you have done this in the past? I do not recall seeing that option before (but again I've never thought to even look for it).

I just did some searching on this subject and did find that you can do this in InDesign but not Word or QuarkExpress. 

Doing some playing around, if select the word(s) with a strikethrough and right-click on this to select Properties, you can vary the opacity and color (again) but not much else.

What all did you have in mind?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines