• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC prompting me to "install trial" to use a feature that's included in CC for Teams

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe for Teams account including Acrobat Pro DC as well as the full Creative Cloud suite. I can use Acrobat Pro DC no problem, except the "Prepare Form" feature - when I click "Add" from the Tools panel, takes me to this page and prompts me to buy Pro DC to use it.

Pro DC is up to date. Why is this happening? Is this a defect? I can't imagine you would have to pay for some other version just to use this one feature...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines