• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC special offer

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just took advantage of the special offer of $9.99/month for Acrobat Pro DC.  I downloaded the .exe file and installed the software which opens then quits.  I'm being redirected to a page to purchase at $14.99/month with a 7 day free trial.  I'm not getting what I'm paying for.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a linko to this great offer?

Unless you down loaded from a page on the Adobe.com site, I suspect you were scammed. Contact your credit card company and cancel the payment and block any more payments from that vendor. You might not be able to do this if you used a debit card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link that was in the email. Certainly looks legitimate. http://m3-page.mail.adobe.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=%40uZssqKQwLAnstFxpxhQ632AI8ktadH6LVUjHCLYz9Kc%3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, looks genuine and a good deal. 

What you need to do is two things

1. Go to your account detail on Adobe's web site and make sure the new program is up and running (it can take a couple of days, unusually)

2. If it is, start Acrobat and sign in. You MUST sign in with the same Adobe ID used to buy the subscription, so it knows that you have paid. Downloading the EXE isn't enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines