• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat Pro dc suddenly close & doesn't remember the recent document in the recent opened list

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe acrobat Pro dc 2017 suddenly close and doesn't open all the documents that were originaly open , nor its registered/remebers in the recent open document list. As a disabled loosing and again fiding all these documents take me etreamly long please help 

This is a new problem that started few months ago for me or after an update in 2021 , can you please help 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As I understand, the files are no more added to the recent list when the application closes and relaunches. 

Please check the number selected for "Documents in recently used list" options under Preference > Documents.

If you are referring to something else, please confirm the complete version number of Acrobat 2017 and the OS on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked evrithing possible that i could find online including your sugestion.

The number is set at maximun 100. 

Big Sur 11.3

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 

2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Adobe Pro 2017

classic 2017.011.30196

I have to have it on the macheine rather than online version as othervise my other software for the disability doesn't work properly.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines