• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased Acrobat Pro DC on March 16, 2020 and downloaded to my Desktop.  How do I download (add) to my Laptop for when I travel?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Hi,

Go to:

https://accounts.adobe.com/plans 

Then click on "Manage Plans" and scroll down in that page to "Adobe Acrobat" section; you should be able to download from there.

I believe you can also install the free trial version and then sign in with your AdobeID in that computer.

NOTE: Even though you're able to use your subscription in more than one computer device you're not allowed to use it simultaneously in any given two computer devices.

You will always have to make sure to sign off your A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Go to:

https://accounts.adobe.com/plans 

Then click on "Manage Plans" and scroll down in that page to "Adobe Acrobat" section; you should be able to download from there.

I believe you can also install the free trial version and then sign in with your AdobeID in that computer.

NOTE: Even though you're able to use your subscription in more than one computer device you're not allowed to use it simultaneously in any given two computer devices.

You will always have to make sure to sign off your AdobeID from one computer in order to then be able to sign in in the other computer with the same AdobeID  that is associated with your  current subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, trying to get Online help from Adobe was very frustrating as no one replied other than to suggest "Try the Support Community"!  A much different experience than when getting help Online from Verizon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to load Acrobat PRO DC to a 2nd computer.  The answer above does not work for me because "manage plans" is not a choice in the menus available at the page connected to that link.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What can you see at the link?

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines