• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro - Editing function

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay extra for Acrobat Pro, so I'm able to edit any PDF docs.  I was using this function earlier this evening, and saved the document. Then when I opened a different pdf doc, the Editing function wouldn't open.  I'm editing/updating forms, and needed to upload the revised forms to our website tomorrow (Monday!).  Any help please?

thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that the PDF has password protection preventing editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - this is a pdf that I created, so it is not password-protected.  I have about 6-8 of these docs (created by me), and I cannot open the Editing function in any of them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, you might try the Adobe CC Cleaner tool. It's similar to uninstall/reinstall but it has a BAT file that can usually solve strange problems.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines