Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro freezes with pen editing

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using laptop's pen to edit and make comments on PDF. It used to work fine last year 2021 but now it has stopped working. Whenever I put comments using the pen of the laptop, Acrobat freezes and does not do anything. I have re-installed entire software and repaired it. De-select the protected mode. 

The problem remains there and only appears when I use pen to edit or put comments otherwise it works fine. Cannot generate report because it just freezes.

Any help will be appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm:

• the exact version of your software and operating system
  • the steps you took leading to this error message
  • if this function was working before, did you instal/update anything recently that could cause the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Below are the details:

• Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Ver: 2022.001.20117 | 64 bit,
  • Operating System Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Ver: 20H2
  • I open the PDF file, Select comment and pen with it. As soon as i start writing on the PDF file, it gets slow is showing what I am writing and then it freezes for long time without doing anything. Sometimes, it shows my notes written by pen after some time but normally it freezes for long time. I cannot close the program/file or switch to another program. 
  • It used to work perfectly last year but I noticed that this year it is not working properly. I have tried other methods of editing the document (without using pen) and they work fine.

I hope there is some solution of it otherwise I have to get another PDF editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines