• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro frooze when I tried to Send edited file on Mac

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened an Acrobat file directly from email and made numerous edits. When I finished and tried to Send, Acrobat froze, showing a large white back layered on the file. It's been frozen for minutes. Meanwhile, I cannot return to the file to save my changes and send it another way. Please help.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @RoundtableLearning 

As mentioned that a white box shows when you try to send the PDF. If you are still facing the issue, please try rebooting the machine manually, launch Adobe Reader application and check for any pending updates from help>check for updates.

Reboot the machine again after updating Adobe Reader and check.

You may also refer and try the suggestions from the following help article Troubleshoot Mac OS 10.x system errors, freezes | Adobe software

Are you experiencing this freeze issue while launching the Adobe Reader application or while viewing or using any tools?

What is the current version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify, please refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

What is the version of Mac os installed?

If you still experience the freeze issue after updating Adobe Reader, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines