Exit

Acrobat Pro installation issue - Windows 11 / Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Any ideas on this one:

New Windows 11 Pro build, my normal account. Photoshop has installed fine. With Acrobat though, all I get is the above, it freezes the rest of the app and I can only close it through Task Manager... does it matter that I have Foxit installed on this machine?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Try unistalling using this tool - AcroCleaner — Acrobat Desktop Tools and Utilities (adobe.com) 

After uninstalling try reinstalling - you can use this link How to download and install Acrobat DC subscription on your computer (adobe.com) or by installing the CC desktop app -How to download the Creative Cloud desktop app (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unistalling using this tool - AcroCleaner — Acrobat Desktop Tools and Utilities (adobe.com) 

After uninstalling try reinstalling - you can use this link How to download and install Acrobat DC subscription on your computer (adobe.com) or by installing the CC desktop app -How to download the Creative Cloud desktop app (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'm going to try installing Cloud on my other machine tomorrow, see if I can get it to work on that. It's Windows 11 again but it'll be another clean test. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Think it's all sorted now - removed the bad cloud install with the clean up util, replaced with standalone Acrobat installer.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines