• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat pro not supported on mac big sur

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i updated my mac to the latest version of software & now its saying that acrobat pro is not compatible. is this correct?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Pro DC suitable for widows & mac os

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific, exact, version is installed? We are looking for details, please do not say "latest".

Also please share the message you get when you try to run it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no idea what version i have. where do i find that info? i purchased from a store so its a redemption card with not a hwole lot of info on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, here's how to find the version of an app (Acrobat in this case), in a Mac.

1. Open a new Finder window.

2. At the left hand side of the window, near the top is Applications. Double Click this.

3. Now you'll see icons for lots of apps and folders. Near the top, probably, is Adobe Acrobat DC. This is a folder, so double click on it to open it.

4. In the folder you should see three icons. RIGHT click on the one "Adobe Acrobat". 

5. A menu appears. Choose Get Info.

6. An Info windo appears. Read down it. Kind...Size...Where...Created...Modified...Version.

7. Read the version number, something like 22.123.70707. Please let us know that long number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i updated my mac to the latest version of software & now its saying that acrobat pro is not compatible. is this correct?

By @melissa5CAA

It is always right! If it says that, you probably need also to update Acrobat Pro to a version supported by your version of macOS.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines