• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro only scanning first page

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, i have used adobe for years and suddenly today the program will only scan and transfer the first page of a multiple page document. i can find a preset of configuration option that will tell adobe to scan and transfer all pages to a pdf doc. Does anyone know what changes this issue?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Hi All,

Thanks for your time and patience and for your cooperation on this.

The fix is available with the latest update of Acrobat version 20.009.20065, please install the latest update from the help menu of the application>select check for updates, reboot application and try scanning.

For detailed information about the latest update, please see the Release notes.

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

I encountered this problem tonight with a brand new Brother MFC-J6540DW and Adobe Acrobat Pro 2024.001.20604. When I found this thread, my first reaction was: Over five years have passed, and it's still broken. Yuck.

But I was able to solve the problem by selecting a different driver.

My initial failure was with the one named "WIA-Brother MFC-J6540DW (94ddf809.1.0...". (There are more characters in the name, but it's in a list that truncates them and can't be resized.)

I chose "TW-Brother MFC-J6

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having the same issue with 21.007.20099 updated installation of Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Update to Twain drivers from the Scanner website and that should fix the issue for now . Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having the same problem with my Adobe Acrobat DC. Checked for updates and none was available (currently have v21.011.20039). Toggled on/off "prompt to scan more pages" but still an issue. I have an HP printer and always had to resort to their print/scan app because I could never get Adobe to scan multiple pages correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new HP Officejet Pro 8025e and now am having the same problem as above. My Acrobat DC program is updated. Anyone know what to do to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming there was another update recently and once again this error is occuring again. It only uploads the scanned page of the first of mulitple pages. Please fix this bug and push out another update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same...I'm on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2022.002.20212 and it only scans page one from an HP OfficeJet 8025e document feeder with multiple pages loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fahrenhe1t 

We are sorry to hear that.

Please try to turn off the protected mode (Win Only) and see if that works for you. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup', Turn off the protected mode and uncheck Enhanced Security, Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Also, check for any missing/pending updates for scanner driver and firmware and try updating it. You may also try to remove the scanner firmware and reboot the computer and then reinstall the firmware from the scanner manufacturer's website.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This "fix" did not work for me on Adobe Acrobat Pro Version 2022.003.20.20263. Is there anything else I can try to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M Foster 

We are sorry to hear that. We need some more information for a better understanding:

1. Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the files? Please try with a different file and check.

2. What is the make and model of the printer/scanner you are using?

3. Please share a small video recording of the steps and the issue for a better understanding.

4. Also, please collect the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and procmon logs (Win Only) https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html  and share them via document cloud as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html for further investigation.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same damn problem WTF paying $19.99 a month to have this BS. Only scanning one page through the feeder? So work around is me loading and scanning pages one by one. Running HP Office Jet Pro 9010. Running Adobe Acrobat Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mattm94613319 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.3.20314  installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, would you mind sharing the logs as requested earlier, so that we can isolate the issue for the fix

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I can reproduce this now too, using Brother MFC-L3770CDW Series Printer, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023.001.20143, and ran the log collector tool with upload for AdobeLogs_20230416_091622_815-win-GS.zxp

When loading more than one page into the "Document Feeder" (not Flatbed), the printer will pull in each page from the feeder and appear to scan it, however Acrobat Pro will have only shown the first page. Windows Scan and Fax successfully scans two separate pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat pro still only scanning one page for a multiple page document.????

checked and i have the latest version, did acrobat>file>help>check for updates and say "No Updates Available"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. To assist you further, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure you have the latest version (23.06.20320) installed. You can download the patch manually from this link.

2. Could you please provide more details about the workflow or steps you are following? Are you trying to create a scanned PDF from a multi-page document? If possible, sharing a short video recording would help us better understand the issue.

3. Try resetting the Acrobat preferences by following the instructions provided here.

4. You may also attempt to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in macOS, then try using the application there and check if the issue persists.

5. If the problem still persists, please collect the fresh Adobe CC logs from this link, as well as Procmon logs (Windows only) from this link. Once collected, upload the log files to your preferred cloud storage and generate a shareable link. Please share that link with us for further investigation.

We hope these steps help resolve the issue. If not, please don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's still happening UNRESOLVED!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

What is the version of the Acrobat Pro and the OS you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.06.20360 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I encountered this problem tonight with a brand new Brother MFC-J6540DW and Adobe Acrobat Pro 2024.001.20604. When I found this thread, my first reaction was: Over five years have passed, and it's still broken. Yuck.

But I was able to solve the problem by selecting a different driver.

My initial failure was with the one named "WIA-Brother MFC-J6540DW (94ddf809.1.0...". (There are more characters in the name, but it's in a list that truncates them and can't be resized.)

I chose "TW-Brother MFC-J6540DW LAN 5.0 (32.32..." and got it to scan multiple pages.

I don't know why Brother's driver installer installs three different drivers or what they're supposed to be for. Only that the first one won't scan a whole file, but the second one will.

If there is more than one driver for your scanner, try different ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines