• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro Opening Incorrect File

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange issue.... When opening a specific file in Acrobat Pro, it seems a different version of the file is displayed. I can open it in Acrobat Reader, Chrome, or Edge and the text within the fillable fields is up to date. When I open it in Acrobat Pro, the information in the fields is from 2 years ago. The file was initially sent via email, but is saved on a shared network location. If I open the pdf from the email message or from the network location, the results are the same. The current file opens correctly with Adobe Reader, Outlook preview, or any web browser. If I open it with Adobe Professional 2020, it displays a different file. This has happened in several unrelated cases so it isn't restricted to this one file. Any ideas? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the form in Adobe Acrobat and export the form data. What does you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exported data from Acrobat Pro is the incorrect (older) data. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I am having exactly the same issue as Jessica.  Wash there a resolution to her/our issue of the incorrect file being opened?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found that the file in question was created with a version of Acrobat that was utilizing a now decommissioned Adobe plug in (I cannot remember which one specifically). Unfortunately, the only solution that I found was to recreate the fillable PDF from scratch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines