• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro Redemption

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a ScanSnap scanner that came with a 12 month subscription to Acrobat Pro.  The redemption instructions state that the voucher code can be redeemed at www.adobepartneroffer.com. That URL, however, does not work.  I cannot find any other redemption link that will accept a code in the format provided.  Does anyone know how or where to redeem this code?  

Thanks 

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same experience and have not had any luck accessing.  Also with the purchase of a ScanSnap off Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the seller and ask for a valid voucher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be information related to the offer with your product like "available for a limited time". 

Doing a Google search for adobepartneroffer, I also found the link to be dead but Google still has indexed some information from the site saying the campaign has closed. So it is likely that ScanSnap made the agreement a number of years ago but it is no longer valid today.
offer.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still sold with the Acrobat DC one year subscription. I suppose @XLR8MAN and @Ralph29414874dwwm need to contact the resellers and ask either for a solution or need to return the scanner. The sellers need probably to change their appraisal.

Abambo_0-1681613662575.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazon was able to help me - had to purchase an Adobe Pro subscription through them then they are refunding me the cost -- just did it so still waiting for that to process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem trying to reedem voucher code for Acrobat Pro DC 12-month membership that I got buying Scanscap ix1600 scanner from Amazon - just 2 days ago.  If this process is no longer offered, then people are still buying from Amazon and paying extra for it.  I tried through Adobe Chat and 6 times someone said to wait while they research and the conversation ended.  I'm going to check with Amazon next as Adobe customer support is poor on this issue!  Attached is error trying to reedem via instructions on card in scanner box at https://www.adobepartneroffer.com/go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Vincent30522754d4qq  - It appears from the Adobe side, the arrangement has ended but as others have said, contacting Amazon is the best approach as they are still promoting the offer. Good luck with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines