• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro refrence code 205 on launch: MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a 2019 MacBook Pro w an 8-core Intel Core i9 using Ventura 13.2.1with Acrobat Pro Version 2022.003.20310.

When opening Acrobat (from both a pdf and the app itself) I get a prompt with reference code 205 and it shuts down.

I have tried:

Updating my MacBook

Uninstalling and Reinstalling Acrobat Pro

Power cycling

Setting up a passthrough for Acrobat as per Adobe's article on reference code 205.

Turning off my firewall, uninstalling Acrobat, deleting any remaining files, reinstalling Acrobat, restarting my MacBook, and opening Acrobat from the application with no history on the launch page.

I'm still seeing reference code 205 followed by a forced shutdown whenever I try an open Acrobat Pro.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

This issue has been resolved using the second solution found from this link: Fix licensing error 205 | Creative Cloud 2019 and later.

This was very hard to find and after hours of searching I came across it in the Illistrator fourms (my Illistrator is working fine), and the solution requires you to make a number of mental leaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been resolved using the second solution found from this link: Fix licensing error 205 | Creative Cloud 2019 and later.

This was very hard to find and after hours of searching I came across it in the Illistrator fourms (my Illistrator is working fine), and the solution requires you to make a number of mental leaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. This worked for me (deleting the suggested keychain logins at the link) with the Lightroom Classis app.

I previously tried signing out and in, running log collector, and some other stuff, none of which worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines