• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro Unsuccessful activation

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully paid for Adobe Acrobat PRO and received the confirmation email. When I open the desktop app and try to activate the PRO vesion a notifacation pops up stating ''Your purchase wasn't detected. If you've made your purchase, please try sign-out and sign-in again in Adobe Acrobat''. I have already tried this and even restart the PC but still nothing. 

If anyone knows how to solve it I would appreciate it. 

Thank you in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much time has gone between purchasing and activation?

Normally it takes approx. up to 24 hours until the purchase is active.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try log into your account, click on Plans at th top, then Products in the left menu navigation (https://account.adobe.com/products) and see what products are registered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines