• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro will not launch on a a new M2 MacBook Pro upgraded from a 2017 MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Migration Assistant to transfer all of the old to the new. Unfortunately my Acrabat Pro will not launch and says it needs to upgraded to work with macOS Ventura. I have been in to my account, however, I cannot find any where to download an updated version of Pro.

Any advice would be appreciated Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cannot find an updated version of Acrobat Pro in your account, you may want to try downloading it from Adobe's website. Follow these steps:

1. Go to the Adobe website and log in to your account.
  2. Click on the "Products" tab and select "Acrobat."
  3. Click on "Download" and select the version of Acrobat Pro you need.
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation process.

If you have already tried this and it didn't work, you may need to contact Adobe's customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue or provide you with a download link for an updated version of Acrobat Pro that is compatible with macOS Ventura.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using migration assist with adobe programs is often problematic.  you should uninstall your acrobat properly install it.

how you properly install it depends on whether you have a perpetual license or subscription.  and, if perpetual license, what version of acrobat do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines