Acrobat Pro will not save

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beleie this happens when making larger documents. So far it has only happened on documents with 500+ text pages or 50+ image pages.

When I go file -> save as, the window asking me where to save appears. But when I enter a location and file name, then clock save, nothing happens. Acrobat does not hang up for even a moment as it normally does when saving a file, and no file appears in the folder I have saved it to. Acrobat just does not do anything.

I have tried alternatives such as clicking save (as this created file is new, it takes me to the same box as save as) and closing the program (it asks if I want to save before closing, and after clicking yes it does the same as save as, only the program does not close afterwards and no file is saved to the location specified).

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Make content for your business needs with Adobe Express.

Get started easily with free templates: