• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat pro X - Design and Web Premium Trial expired

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased CS6 in 2013. Only now, in 2021, Acrobat Pro won't run because the free trial has expired. I've entered and re-entered the CS6 serial number but it doesn't unlook Acrobat. I have no problems with the rest of the suite. I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As mentioned the Acrobat X from CS6 is no longer working for you.

What happens when you try to re-enter the serial number? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding. 

Also, Adobe Acrobat X is an old and EOL application. for more information please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-x-reader-x.html

Additional Information: You may also check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response Amal. As soon as I hit Enter after inserting the serial number, it loops back to the "Your trial has expired." popup window. I've attached the a capture image.

I do not get an "Invalid serial number" or "The serial number entered has been revoked." message as addressed in the second link. 

As for the information in the first link, it bothers me you've sent me a link saying the software is old and I need to update. Since the rest of CS6 works fine with the same serial number, and Acrobat has worked fine for years and several reinstalls (the last about 7 or 8 months ago) I feel as if something else is afoot. I have yet to try a re-install but was hoping there was a way to change the status from Trial to Registered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. As per a recommendation elsewhere in Adobe Support Community I tried renaming

On Windows 10, go to  C:\ProgramData\Adobe >>> Find the folder named "SLStore" and rename it "SLStore_old"

When I openned Acrobat, the first pop-up said "You can try this product for 32767 days". I clicked on "License This Software", entered my serial number, only for the next pop-up to say I can have a 7 day trial. I quit, started Acrobat, got the  original 32767 days pop-up, tried "Continue Trial" and the next pop-up says "Your trial has expired."

In the meantime, the rest of CS6 continues to work without a hitch.

This suggests to me that Acrobat is managed separately from CS6 and it would suggest it should be able to be activated separately. Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another update - to little surprise, I've discovered that Acrobat Distiller is also now showing "Your trial has expired".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No me envíen tantos correos electrónicos, son demasiados todos los días
tengo que estar borrando los correos electrónicos estoy cansado de
borrarlo. Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thank you for sharing the screenshot of the error message.

Please checkout the steps/suggestions shared in the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/master-collection-pop-up-quot-trial-will-expire-i... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines