• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Professional (Perpetual) - suddenly signed out and disabled

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a perpetual version of Acrobat Pro (purchased in 2015). A couple of weeks ago I opened a PDF and was informed that I have been signed out of my account and the majority of features had been disabled. Whenever I click on 'sign in' in the top right hand corner, nothing happens. If I click on 'Help' then 'Sign Out' a box appears telling me that I am not connected to the internet (when I am). 

I have been informed that Adobe no longer support perpetual products via chat or telephone and was recommended to reach out via this forum.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who informed you of that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe informed me when I spoke to them via chat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that's correct. Maybe regarding your specific version, but not in general. Acrobat 2017 and 2020 are still officially supported by Adobe so it should provide support to them via all channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us the exact version of Acrobat, like 2016.123.54321. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines