• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat RAISE without handler error continues to pop up - Can't export PDF to Excel

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro running Monterey 12.3.1 and for the last few weeks Acrobat has been giving me the following error "There was a RAISE without a handler. The application will now exit." This began when I was trying to export a PDF to an Excel file, which I've done dozens of times with this MacBook. I couldn't even open the PDF file afdterwards without Acrobat crashing.

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of Acrobat several times and it will allow me to open the PDF, but once again when I try to export it to an XLS file it brings up the error and crashes.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a MacBook Air running Monterey 12.3.1 and have the same issue. Also tried complete uninstall and reinstall several times so would be running latest update of Acrobat, but no fix. Posts from Adobe site say that the most recent update addresses this issue, but it doesn't! Appreciate any suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines