• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader: highlights interactive trigger areas when clicked

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export a PDF with hyperlinks, everything works. My question: is there any way to set it up so that when I press on a hyperlink I don't see the outline of the box that is attached to the hyperlink? When I hold my mouse button down, I see a black box, when I release I go to the anchor. Normally, that happens very quickly (mouse click) but I don't like the brief flash of the black box.

Is there any way NOT to have it show a black box when triggered? This only happens on the windows version of Acrobat Reader (not on my iMac or iPhone version of Acrobat Reader).

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what you're doing here? It looks like the hyperlink is showing or hiding a button? Are you sure it's a hyperlink and not a button?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I’m assigning a hyperlink to an invisible box on top of a graphic of a slider button. When I click on it (in the windows version of acrobat reader) it briefly shows a black-filled box where my invisible box once was.

This doesn’t happen on the Mac version of acrobat reader

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines