• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader says "You're Not Connected to the Internet" when I am

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past week, my Acrobat Reader (only on my Mac mini) has not been able to access the Document Cloud, or "for Review", or "for Signature", from the sidebar. It gives the message "You're Not Connected to the Internet" despite the fact that I am indeed online with no trouble with any other app.

Even more bizarrely, if I go to "Recent Files", all the Document Cloud files are there and I CAN open them from the Cloud, and even save them back to the Cloud! But I can't access them from the Document Cloud menu! Nor can I access the other shared options in the sidebar.

This problem is only on my desktop using Acrobat Reader. I can access the Cloud from my other devices, including iPhone and my laptop, but just not this one. I can access my Cloud via browser on the desktop, but it doesn't have all the features I need for markup.

I have tried signing in/out of Adobe multiple times, restarting the computer, checking for updates (I'm using the latest version). No idea why this is happening but I need to fix it.

Using a Mac mini on OS 10.11.

Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this started happening after an update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing it wouldn't hurt to try and check first the following:

9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi PaulWoodson,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please confirm the Acrobat version you are using currently on your Mac?

You may take help of the steps provided here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

As you have mentioned above, you are using Mac OS 10.11. Would like to inform you that the latest version is not supported on this OS version. You may refer to the following help link for more details. What's new in Adobe Acrobat DC

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines