• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat shows blank PDF in Print Preview

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2016 Oct 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening a PDF in Acrobat DC works fine. When printing in Acrobat, though, the print preview (and the actual print) are blank.  I have been opening the file in Acrobat Reader DC and can print normally from there.  Really, really annoying.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

I uninstalled completely and then downloaded acrobat via Adobe's website, rather than directly from creative cloud. Now it shows 2019 for me too, but before I did all that, I checked the version and it was 2018 continuous, so Idk. But you've fixed my problem, so thanks to you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, Miguel. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU ! It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

June 30, 2022 and was having this issue with ^^THIS ^^ in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2022.001.20142 | 64-bit    ....tried repair. /retart.  Tried unchecking other things suggested in this thread to no avail.  Could not use "print image" hack as this was always greyed out/un-clickable.   The only thing that worked was this solution to change from "Form Field" to "document"....no idea why that was changed in the first place?!?

Thank you for this solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, this worked for me too. not sure why it was set diffrently...... changing it back, worked. 
thanks!quote

I figured it out for some of the users on this thread. I know its old, but I want a solution typed here in case other have this problem.

Up on top of the document, make sure it doesnt say Form FieldCapture.JPGs only, but change drop down to Document

By @Miguel15E1D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed my issue!! thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Changing the Comments & Forms drop down menu from Form fields only to Document resolved the blank page issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!!!  i SPENT HOURS ON THIS ISSUE. tHANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THIS SIMPLE STUPID FIX!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!! This solved it for me, and I only feel a little bit silly 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To emphasize the fix that worked for me, see image above.  Make sure the selection DOES NOT read "Form Fields Only".  There are 3 other selections.  Worked for me!   Thanks Miguel15!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you This worked for me as well is there a way to make it permanent?  I don't know why I have one user where when you close out of Adobe it the default seems to be Form Field only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YAY!!! Thank you!! This solved it for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works like a charm! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're a lifesaver, thanks 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case it was a print setting in Adobe: After choosing print and the print window opens, above the print preview, in the Comments & Forms section, mine was set to "Form fields only".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines