• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat shows pdf but then turn it into a blank pdf over time & insufficient data for an image

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Acrobat Community!!

I would like to inquiry an issue an end-user has an issue and I would like your help:

The end-user is able to access and view multiple pdf on the network (VPN)  and on the local drive (Laptop) but after minimizing the adobe acrobat or even after hours or days the pdf will be blank.

In addition, this end-user is getting messages that insufficient data for an image. The end-user is using a 16 GB Ram laptop and we are using the adobe cloud creative cloud

We have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe seems to be the issue. 

Looking forward to any other suggestions  to help resolve this problem

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that the Acrobat installation is up to date. There was a problem with a previous release of Acrobat that would report this "insufficient data" error without that condition actually being true. The other reason for this error could be that the PDF file(s) in question acutally have corrupt images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting the same issue, it appears to be triggered by an internet drop out whether on a wired (ethernet) connection or on a wifi connection. There are no updates available, I am running continuous release version 2021.011.20039 64 bit. Is there a resolution availble?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines