Exit

Acrobat super slow opening and scrolling PDF:s

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am currently using Adobe Acrobat Pro Version 2022.003.20263

It is running on hardware that is up-to date and win 10.

the program struggles to even open smaller pdf:s (say 300kb) and once open there is another pause before being able to scroll the document. Almost improbably sluggish overall. Scrolling can initally be quite not-so-smooth. However, once it is 100%  loaded I think it works just fine. Earlier versions of acrobat did not have this problem, running on the same hardware.

The same pdfs can be open and viewed quite swiftly on other software such as outlook and chrome.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check if the screen drivers are up to date. Go to the manufacturer's side to check if a newer driver is available. If there is one, try that one out, but keep note of your current driver configuration, just for the case that you need to go back. With my Nvidia drivers I always chose a fresh install.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines