• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat: trying to get PC users & nimbos to find their Notifications HELP!

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with several teams developing documents - and, we've started using Shared comments - a lot - and liking it.

Now, we're trying to get others to play with us in this sandbox, & they can't find their notifications, they can't find The Adobe, they don't know how to say they don't or can't or even where they are. Yes, they're managers & executives working out of the most salad-like collection of screens tablets phones TVs microvave emitters & only bog knows what OSs. Windows XT is obviously in.

So, how do I cope with this? I thought I'd make a primer of the localized situations they may face - but some of these people appear, let's say, inept.

HELP!

FYI - I used to teach software so am familiar with issues - looking for what works GOOD without too much effort on my part (heh). Thanks in advance - sno

TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, so, an update of sorts: have worked with about a dozen people finding their alerts. Found some who have CC but never used it because their login credentials don't allow it, so they left it for later - illustrating how critical their participation really is - one major flag saying it's NOT GOING TO WORK.

Going to run a Brown Bag meeting in March showing off the localized case for using PDF Sharing with a group that might actually adopt & pursue the featureset. Might also wangle an exec session w/select individuals to intensify interest on high.

There's always that thing, people saying I want to participate but my tech is all snarled - unsnarl the tech & then participation gets re-(real)defined. Fishing is alot like that too.

One day a week in the office - a 5 day per month influence campaign. Any comments/advice welcome.

Does Adobe have a Humantics (?) division? mechanics of human engagement? or is that another company they have? Humechtics? HumanTicsMech? HuMechMent - so, Umectmant - ok, there – I've done the hard part, you guys finish up.

More to come.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines