• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat X Pro verlangt bei jedem Öffnen eine erneute Lizensierung

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe die Creative Suite 6 DesignWebPremium CS6 auf meinem Rechner installiert (keine cloud-Version!) und mit meiner Seriennummer lizensiert. Diese Suite beinhaltet Acrobat X Pro. Nach einem Tausch von mainboard und CPU werde ich nun bei jedem Start von Acrobat X Pro bzw. bei jedem Öffnen eines pdf darauf hingewiesen, dass meine Testversion noch 32767 Tage laufen würde und ich die Software lizensieren solle. Folge ich der Aufforderung und gebe erneut die Seriennummer ein, wird diese akzeptiert, aber die Aufforderung erscheint bei jedem pdf-Öffnen wieder. Ich habe dann den Acrobat deinstalliert und über die creative suite-Anmeldemaske erneut installiert. Ergebnis: alle pdfs schließen sich nach mehreren Sekunden automatisch. Nach Installieren eines updates kommt jedesmal wieder die Aufforderung zur Lizensierung.

Was kann ich tun, um diesen Fehler zu beseitigen?

Klaus

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not normal behavior for the application. Is this a license bought directly from Adobe, and is registered with it? Also, what's your OS version? Be aware that CS6 (and Acrobat X) are outdated versions, not compatible with any current OS and no longer supported by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's a correct license, registered with Adobe (listed in my account's product list). I use the creative suite CS6 with Windows 10 Pro since years on both, my PC and Laptop. On Laptop meanwhile Windows is updated to version 11 and is running without problems with Acrobat X Pro. The described failure occured only on my PC after mainboard change. I'm aware that CS6 is no longer supported by Adobe. Therefore I put my hopes to this community.

The suppose a bug in any hidden file (registry?). How can I correct the annoying pop up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67,

do you have any idea for solving my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really. You should be happy you're able to use it at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I have seen some reports of this.

My advice: since CS6 and Acrobat X are out of support, and Adobe will not help with any licensing issues, and reinstalling may be impoissible, I suggest you ignore the message, and hope it keeps runnimg. Expect it to stop one day and plan for the future/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the well-intentioned advice.

But sorry, I had paid a lot of money for the creative suite. Therefore, it is no good idea for me simply to accept the failure or invest again much money only for removing this failure. I expect that the software will work properly even after replacing some of the hardware.

As mentioned in my answer to try67: I'm aware that CS6 is no longer supported by Adobe. Therefore, I put my hopes to this community. There must be a bug anywhere in the installation files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is your choice, but neither you nor I can solve this problem, and long experience shows Adobe will not help. When a product is out-of-support Adobe take this very seriously, and will not correct any failure, including license and installation failures. I don't say this is a good situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines