• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat X will no longer open

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat X v. 10.1.0 After an update I lost the acrobat shortcuts to open the program. I thought maybe it was uninstalled, and I had to reinstalled it so I opened Adobe Creative Cloud to reinstalled it but it did not give me that option it appears that the program is still installed to the right the open button is grayed out so I cannot even open it from the cloud.

Any help will be appreciated.
thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry not version 10.1.0 I have v. 10.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10 pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat X is an outdated version, not supported by Adobe and not compatible with Windows 10.
You should make sure you update Acrobat to the latest version available (10.1.16), and maybe run it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS (like Windows 7), but that's about all you can do.
Updates are available here, but you'll need to use an FTP application to open it, as most browsers don't allow it any longer: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/10.x/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines