• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro in Windows 11

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I install my Acrobat XI Pro in Windows 11?

Thanks

E. Azevedo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also want to upgrade to windows 11 but I don't know it compatibility with all software or not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Accrobat pro 11 has been crippled for windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe can't cripple old software they didn't touch, but they will be delighted to hear that Microsoft have done it for them, forcing the upgrades some people have been putting off for far too long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I installed Adobe Acrobat XI Standard in Windows 11 it would crash after 10-20 seconds.

Below was the Adobe Fix Link for it , Pro & Mac

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/AcrobatXIcrash.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact is that Acrobat XI has never been tested with Windows 11 and won't be tested with Windows 11. There won't be any patches or fixes to make it run if it does not run. There is a chance that at least part of the program does not run.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the link. The instructions for retail licenses instruct to RENAME files but I don't get what's the new name. Can anyone clarify ? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has a list of all compatible Windows 11 apps here and notes about any bugs: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/windows-11.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines