• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI Pro registration problem

Explorer ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro v11.0.10 for over 8 years now. I didn't like the newer version so I've been happy to stick with this version and its matching Distiller. It has been working fine until the other day when it suddenly claimed to be unregistered and reverted to demo mode. I had made no changes to my computer so I'm confused why this suddenly happened. All my other Adobe apps (inDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, Audition and more) continue to work fine. When I sign in to my account, I can not find how to authorize these to programs. I've searched this forum and found others with the same problem but all solutions were for Windows computers, I'm using a MacBook Pro. I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have. Thank you.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... multiple Macs running OS X 10.11.6 with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro suddenly no longer work. We didn't change anything.

On launching Adobe Acrobat XI Pro or Acrobat Distiller v11.0.23, the application closes and the Adobe Application Manager opens, says it is Validating License Status Online and "Please wait for a moment..." and then it just spins.

Adobe won't help becuase they no longer support the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. Anyone know how to fix. I don't know where the serial number is. It has been abotu 8 years since I installed and I cannot find it anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever register it with Adobe? If so, it should appear in your account on Adobe.com, under My Products, or something similar. However, Adobe doesn't offer the installer for older versions any longer, so if you didn't keep it, you're out of luck, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines