Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AcroMissingCompWclass: Windows - Bad Image

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I keep getting this error across all devices in my company that use Adobe Acrobat PDF to edit pdf files and i can't figure out the reason or how to fix it.

it is annoyinh as it keeps popping up and does not close or go away

Saif38352994sasl_0-1719814732646.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Appreciate your assistance, but unfortunately these solutions did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for reaching out to us with your issue.

To better assist you, I need to determine if this problem is occurring with a specific PDF file or with all the PDFs you try to edit. Could you please try editing a different PDF file to see if the issue persists? This will help us identify whether the problem is isolated to a single file or if it is a broader issue.

There are a couple of potential causes for the issue you’re experiencing. One possibility is that there is a conflict with a third-party application. Another possibility is that there may be some corruption on your disk. I recommend checking out this Microsoft discussion where a similar problem was addressed. The solution marked as the correct answer might help.

Let us know how it goes.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines