• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activate Acrobat Pro 2020 on macOS 12.1

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After getting a new mac running macOS 12.1, I installed Acrobat Pro 2020.  When I attempt to start the program, the Acrobat Licensing Application window appears, but it is blank.

I have attempted to fix the problem by quitting the app, deleting the OOBE folder in the Library, and restarting the machine.  I also attempted to use the Terminal command suggested in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/licensing-application-hangs-mac.html

Neither method solves the problem. 

Please advise how to activate my license.  Thank you.

--Bob--

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

As you have already tried the troubleshooting steps as suggested in the help document, please try once to create a new user account on your machine. Then try installing Acrobat 2020 from this page on the new user account: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html

Check if the same issue occurs.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not work, unfortunately.  I have traded a few emails with support, but they have not replied for a week.  Perhaps they are inundated with customer issues during the holidays.

--Bob--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert, I am having the same problem just in Dec 2022 (1 year later), running also macOS12 on Intel based MacBookPro. Cannot Activate Acrobat Pro 2020. Can you report if and how the problem with the blank Acrobat Licensing Application window has been solved?

Thanks, Ingrid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turned out that the firewall in my MacBook Pro was blocking the application's attempts to verify my account on Adobe's servers.  I temporarily turned off the firewall and the problem was solved.  Good luck, Ingrid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, turning off my firewall did not help in my case

Continue to find support, spent more than 2 working days checking forum, comunity etc. Looks its simply a connection problem to my adobe account via Adobe licensing Application. Login to my adobe account via browser works. Looks that adobe does not provide any support via tel or email? Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines