Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a custom field on a fillabe PDF

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo!
I am using acrobat to ctreate a resumé template that have to be filled by the candidates. I am still new and I am wondering if exist a field that I can add to it that allowes the candidate to add a new block to insert more informations if the fields that I created are not enough.

Is that possible?

thank you in advance
Silvia

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only as an entire page. To do that you would need to convert your page into a Template object and then you'll be able to spawn new copies of it using a script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically this is the field I need, does still apply your solution? thanks for your answer!

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 11.15.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not look like a PDF file... But if you convert the entire thing to a PDF page and add form fields to it then you could duplicate it as a whole page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have a pdf yet, I need to recreate this, as a new fillable pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first step is to create the file with the fields. Then you would need to convert it to a Template and add a script to spawn pages from it.

If you're interested in hiring someone to do it for you (for a fee) feel free to contact me privately via [try6767 at gmail.com] to discuss it further. En ik spreek ook Nederlands, als dat helpt :-).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! I will try this, I will let you know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if is possible to write a script that spawn fillable text fields? that would be the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can only spawn entire pages. Fields can be added using a script, moved or made visible/hidden (among other things).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines