• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding 2 signature fields to a document

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am at a loss on how to help a person at work. Here are a few facts: He has no vison and requires the use of most current version of JAWS to navigate his work products. As we are teleworking he was notified that he has overburdened other managers in requesting they add signature fields to documents he needs to share with his employees.

I have standardized my review sheets and shared those with him. The problem comes in are the sheets that we have to print and the signature fields are never in the same location. Is it possible to add the double signature fields? I have tried using the auto detection and it will not pick up the areas where the signature blocks are located.

I am trying to help him out, he is usually self supportive, however with this pandemic we are still on an emergency evacuation rder in our buiding since we are crammed in like sardines.

So any kind of recommendations would be appreciated. I don't know much in programming but i am excellent in cut and paste with directions 🙂

I  have attached one sample of what we get, the signature can be on the top or in this one on the bottom, in the middle. All of those fields and collumns will be there and more, it is rare it is a single piece of paper.

thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the Prepare Form tool and add the signature fields in the desired location. Then you'll need to tag those form fields either using the Order pane or by choosing "Find" from the Tag options button and choosing "Find Unmarked Annotations" and tagging them as <Form>. I cover this topic in more detail in my "Advanced Accessible PDF" course on Linkedin Learning as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines