• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a Signature

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I add a signautre box that someone can sign to a document without having to email it to someone. I just want to be able to let anyone sign a document without having to send it directly to them from adobe. Is there a way to create just a signature box on any document like this or do you have to make it and send it to someone directly?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Just add a signature field and then email the file to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is I don't want to email it to anyone, I want to load it to Paylocity for staff to compete during onboarding. I don't want to email it, I just want to add a signature box. Does that make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't matter how you get it to them. It will work either way, as long as they open it in an Adobe application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines