• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a signature

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form I created (it's a new customer form, so will be sent to many people, at various times).  I want to make the form so that the person completing it can add their signature as they complete it- I can't seem to get Adobe DC Pro to do this- the signature option I have asks for the recipients email- I don't want that- it needs to be anyone is able to sign.  I know I've filled out this type of form, but I can't figure out how to create it!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use a Acrobat form or a Adobe Sign form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Tracy247438408ug3 

Hope you are doing well.

As per the issue description that you want to send our a form for signature without it being specfic to a recipient.

If you want to send it from other means outside the Acrobat app, then create a form with blank fields and ask the to fill it using Reader DC/Reader mobile which is free. 

But, if you want to use the request signature then, you should create a template and then chage the recipient's email everytime you use it.

Here is a help document on templates in Acrobat: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/create-template.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines