• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding an image field without using JavaScript

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create an Image field in my document and go to preview mode, I can only insert an image by enabling JavaScript. The thing is, my clients doesn't have access to Acrobat Pro, so how do I create an Image field that my clients can upload an image to from Acrobat reader without having to enable JavaScript? :))

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible. They need to either get Acrobat, or use Reader, but with JS enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In second thought, there is one way to do it in Reader, even without using a script, but it's very cumbersome and would only work if the image is also a (page from a) PDF file. If that's the case they can use the Stamp tool to create a new stamp using this file, and it will be added as an "image", which can be moved around, resized, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines