Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adding Images to fillable forms

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to create an agreement form that I can send to new subcontractors. One of the things I need is a picture of their drivers license. I cant seem to figure out how to add a field where they can add a picture, whether they are on mobile or desktop they should be able to add one. Any help?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021
You can add an image field. However, on mobile it's not likely to work. It depends on the app used. On a desktop it will work, if the file is used in Adobe Acrobat or Reader (or some other compliant PDF viewer application).

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add an image field. However, on mobile it's not likely to work. It depends on the app used. On a desktop it will work, if the file is used in Adobe Acrobat or Reader (or some other compliant PDF viewer application).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines