• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding more Comment/Design tools to Mobile

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC a lot for work to view, and make notes/changes on drawings/building plans. This often happens while out on site so I end up using an ipad. Could we possibly get a few more simple edit/ comment features added to the mobile version such as the ability to draw a straight line/arrow and the callout boxes? the only way to make notes at the moment is scribbling on the sheet with an apple pen (or similar) which ends up looking quite messy.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Since this forum is more for user-to-user problem solving, I think your feature request would be better served by Adobe's user feedback forum: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

The feature may have already been submitted.  A search for the topic (or similar) might find if your concern is being addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since this forum is more for user-to-user problem solving, I think your feature request would be better served by Adobe's user feedback forum: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

The feature may have already been submitted.  A search for the topic (or similar) might find if your concern is being addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines