• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding text to pdf converted from a jpeg

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a bunch of jpeg's to a pdf's that I have to add text too.  When I try to add text, the text is minscule.  No matter what size I change the font to it's still too small to see.  Any idea how to correct this?  

thanks in advance

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you adding the text, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the PDF go to tools, edit, add text.  

thanks for the reply 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the page size in inches/mm - this is the size shown by Acrobat if you hover in the bottom left corner of the page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

42"x42"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Increase the font size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's the problem. You could increase the font size (you can type 500 if you want, or whatever).  But really the problem is the huge size of the JPEG, which needs fixing before you make the PDF. Such huge pages will cause problems to your end users (for example, if they try to view at 100%, they will see a tiny fragment - try it!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.  That is what happened.  So I tried what you suggested which i'm sure would have worked except I couldn't get the sizing correct for the JPEG.  (There were 3 choices and then a custom one to use.)  So then I had a brain storm and thought what if open a word doc, insert the jpeg then add the text that I needed to add at the bottom and save as a PDF.  And that worked too!   Have a wondeful holiday weekend. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines