• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Watermarks to Pages Denied using Redact Tool

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to redact all of the contents on a page using the Redact tool, and then place a watermark on the page that says "Page Denied". 

I know how to apply redactions to entire document pages using Redact, and I know how to apply watermarks to pages using Edit PDF: Watermark. 

However, I have had a problem with not being able to use these tools together to get the result I want, because Redact removes all data from the page, including any watermarks that have been applied. 

Is there a way around this problem? Someplace in the settings where I can specify that I want a watermark or annotation to appear over top of the redacted field?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will you replace the pages with a empty page with watermark?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Ideally, we'd like to deny the page in full, apply a redaction code to page, and then place the watermark on top of it all. Our working copy (redactions not yet applied)  would contain: the original page content, a redaction area over the original page; and a redaction code selected for the redacted page; and finally watermark indicating that the administrative decision was denied in full. Then we would apply the redactions to produce a final copy that has: the document content removed, the redaction code, and a "page denied" watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following up on this thread -- Is the best / only solution to delete the page and replace it with a blank watermarked page? Or is there a way change the settings so that a watermark will display on top of page that has been 'denied in full' using the redaction tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to apply the watermark after redacting the page's contents, of course. But I agree with the comment made above that it would much easier to simply replace the page with a blank page that already has this text on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines