Adjust sizes of layers

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I import layers then adjust their size?

In photoshop I would have a background layer, create another layer, import an image and adjust its size with the bounding box (simple).

In acrobat I have a main layer, and when I import another layer it simply puts the new layer right in the middle of the original file! (And I seem to have no say in where it goes, or how big it is).

I'm trying to create a calendar, a page would have links to other pages of the month. 

I was hoping to have a 'hyperlinks layer', then for every page I created I would then add the 'hyperlinks layer' to it?

At this rate I will have 30 calendar pages each with 30 different hyperlinks to create?

Any advice appreciated!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat here is not a right thing for create/move/etc layers of many objects. I would prefer for such a things to use it InDesign. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not how PDF files work. First, layers are always a full page. Second, layers don't contain hyperlinks (in most cases). Links and other meta-objects (such as form fields, comments, etc.) exist in a separate part of the file as layers do, and they don't interact with one another.

However, it's very easy to duplicate a hyperlink from one page to others. You can do it by using a button field and then using the built-in Duplicate Across Pages command (right-click the field in Prepare Form mode to access it) to create an identical copy of it on other pages.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines