Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 2017 Pro Activation

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have some issues activating my licence of Acrobat 2017, activation says I have reached maximum limit of activated devices and should deactivate some in my account. Trouble is there is no device to be deactivated.

Any assistance with this will be appriciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jakub27889449wuha 

I hope you are doing well, and we're sorry for the trouble you had with the Activation of Acrobat.

Please see these articles to fix the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activation-deactivation-help.html.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/error-activation-limit-reached-sign.html 

Let us know how it goes, and share your observations.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

checked all above link but unfortunately it did not help, still getting activation limit error.

Unfortunately cant acces any old instalation, drives been wiped clean.

Thank you for your assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jakub27889449wuha 

Thanks for the details. Please use the Acrobat cleaner tool to remove the installed app and any conflicting or corrupt activation files: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html.

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat from: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html

Use the serial key you have for the activation. 

Note: On June 06, 2022, Adobe discontinued support for Acrobat 2017 Classic and Acrobat Reader 2017 Classic. For more information, see End of support for Adobe Acrobat 2017 Classic and Acrobat Reader 2017 Classic.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Anand Sri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

uninstaled Acrobat, run tool, reboot again, than instaled new copy but situation is still the same, unfortunately.

I even tried reentering SN but than got statement that SN is wrong and I should contant support.

Can you provide further assistance please?

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jakub27889449wuha 

I checked your Adobe account through which you logged in to the Acrobat community and can see that you have registered an Acrobat Pro 2017 product and serial number. You can check the details and step by step instruction here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

Please make sure you use the correct serial number to Activate the product.

Once you enter the serial number, you can use the same Adobe ID to sign-in (if required). 

Please perform these steps and let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your time and your cooperation.

Best,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anand,

SN is correct, what happens now is when prompt to activate I tried to select "I have deactivated one computer ..." but nothing happens.

When I try "Use different SN" and use my SN everything seem to be OK, but when i reopen application I'm again greeted by activation dialog.

Is there anything you can do on your end? It seems that this issue is really persistant.

Would it be possible for you to deactivate all my activated computers in your system, as that seem so be an issue?

Many thanks for your assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot deactivate Acrobat 2017 using your account. You can only deactivate it by going to the computer where it is still installed, and using the Help menu, where there is sometimes an option to deactivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines