• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 2017

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for assistance with PostScript. When using the pdf printer option. Prior to last week, I was able to file print to MS Print to PDF. However now when I try to use the pdf printer option the only option it is giving me is  (.ps) file name and the drop down for save as type: only option is All Files (*.*) . 

This happens when trying to MS print or Adobe Pdf print, to documents that are signed with the blue bar on the top. 

I have noticed that when doing to document properties, then under description tab, application  and PDF producer both are stating Paperport 10.0. That is not correct, I know what it should be saying however, I cant figure out how to change that informaiton.? Not even sure why it changed 2 weeks ago.

Hoping someone can give me some guidance. šŸ˜ž

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Turn off print-to-file in advanced print options

2. print pdf to pdf is widely considered a very bad thing. If you must do this terrible thing at least use Adobe's pdf printer. 

3. producer and creator should name the software used. You can't change it, because after all, it's correct. Under no circumstances should these be the name of the author or publisher. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines